A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Toporcer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Toporcer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Toporcer, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Toporcer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Toporcer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Doylestown Hosp, Doylestown, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Barbara Toporcer MD is a female Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mary B. Toporcer practice?
- Dr. Mary Toporcer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Toporcer practices Internal Medicine and Dermatology near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Internists and Doylestown Dermatologists.