Dermatologists, Internist

800 W State St
Ste 303
Doylestown, PA 18901
215-230-9988
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
May 4th, 2014

Just came from my most recent appointment and was so impressed by Dr. Toporcer's level of professionalism. I never feel rushed, as she allows me the time to explain my concerns and any changes I have noticed since my last visit. She is always current on the latest treatments and medications available for me. I know I am in not only good hands with her, but great hands. I literally trust her with my life!

|  A caring doctor  |  show details
May 1st, 2014

Dr Toporcer is one of the most pleasant, conscientious and compassionate doctors I have ever known. She truly seems to care about her patients and will go above and beyond what is normally expected, to ensure they get the proper treatment.

Apr 30th, 2014

Misdiagnosed me several times! Rashes, sun spots, etc. Recommended I use Neosporin for cysts behind my ears! No follow-up, and an attiude of annoyance at being bothered to look at a rash. NOT the best dermatologist, a rude woman who keeps a filthy dog in her office.

|  So Rude!!  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2014

Gina, the receptionist at this office, was so incredibly abrupt and rude. Just awful.

|  Not Accepting New Patients  |  show details
by John on Jul 9th, 2013

After doing some research on the internet, it was found that Dr. Toporcer had a fine reputation as being a qualified doctor. Although the reputation is positive her advertising new patients is not correct. I called the office and was turned away by the receptionist because they announced that the office is not accepting any new patients. The advertising is deceiving and warrants and poor rating!

Jul 12th, 2012

She is the best dermototologist in the area.

May 10th, 2010

Great doctor, but she's very booked up and long waits in the office.

|  World class  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 27th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Best derm. in Bucks county...great diagnosticianI will note the practice has been closed to new patients for a long time however....

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Shows genuine concern  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2010

She is great. You never feel rushed. She listens to concerns and explains the diagnosis and the best course for remedy.You feel as though you are her only patient.

Jan 19th, 2010

Have been a patient of Dr. Toporcers' for over 15 years. She is kind, patient and extremely competent . I feel blessed to have her as my Dermatologist. Although I have never had to wait more than 15 minutes, they say good things are worth waiting for and I would wait two hours to see her if necessary. It would give me time to catch up on my reading...ha, ha.

Sep 28th, 2009

Excellent physician; knows her stuff; has made early diagnoses several times that prevented later, larger problems.

May 25th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I moved to Milwaukee 9 months ago and I obviously cannot keep Dr. Toporcer as my dermatogist anymore. This saddens me. She really was a wonderful doctor to me and just understood my wacky skin. Now I have to find another doctor.....I'm sure I won't find o

Read Full Review at yahoo.com