Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Toth
Dr. Mary Toth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Akron, OH, with another office in Akron, OH. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Toth is affiliated with Akron Children's Hospital Beeghly Campus, St Elizabeth Hospital Med Center and Childrens Hospital Med Ctr. Dr. Toth has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Toth has the following 3 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Mary Toth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Akron, OH.
Dr. Jessica Castonguay
Pediatrics, Adolescent Medicine
Akron, OH 0 mi11
Dr. Scott Schachinger
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Akron, OH 0 mi10
Dr. Kathryn Mosher
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pediatrics
Akron, OH 0 mi16