A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Toth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toth
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Toth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Toth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Toth graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Toth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- St Elizabeth Hospital Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Bratovich Toth MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary B. Toth practice?
- Dr. Mary Toth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Toth practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatrics near Akron, OH.
See Akron Internists, Akron Rheumatologists, and Akron Pediatricians.