Learn more about Dr. Mary Toth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Toth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Toth graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Toth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- St Elizabeth Hospital Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Toth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary B. Toth practice?
Dr. Mary Toth practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Canfield, OH and Youngstown, OH.
See Akron Internists, Akron Rheumatologists, and Akron Pediatricians.