A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Toth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Toth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Toth graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Toth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- St Elizabeth Hospital Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Bratovich Toth MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary B. Toth practice?
- Dr. Mary Toth has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mary Toth practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatrics near Canfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH and Akron, OH.
See Canfield Internists, Canfield Rheumatologists, and Canfield Pediatricians.