Dr. Mary Toussaint-Milord Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Mary Toussaint-Milord?

Posted on April 10th, 2015

The wait time in the office is about 2-3 hours then a half hour in the room.Dont bother setting an appointment because the never on time and is also a first come first serve basis so your appointment doesn't matter .The office opens at 9am no one is there until 9:15-9:30 am and the doctor comes in much much later

The best ob gyn in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on October 10th, 2013

I was going through a bad time, having been told by a dr that I wasn't pregnant when I was, something in my mind told me hold off I ended up at downstate medical , a nurse saw me upset and crying asked me what was wrong. She then said wait I'm gonna call a Dr for you. I ended up taking a cab to Dr toussaints office. At first I was skeptical . She assured me that whatever I wanted to do she would support me. I went to her every week to check my hcg levels I was pregnant , but after a while at 3 months I started to loose the baby. She then did a scraping and said when I was ready to get pregnant again she would help me. Fast toward 2 yrs later I got pregnant and at 3 months Dr T, gave me a cervical cerclage and put me on bed rest. Let me let you know that I have lost 4 children spontaneously and no one knew all these years blood test, medicine and a bunch of visits to take my money. Not Dr T. Every time I was hospitalized under her care she visited me every morning. We would talk like she was a family member. With her help and following everything she told me to do. I gave birth to my first child on 9/21/13 my son was born a month early weighing 7lbs 3 oz . I had an emergency c section. Here's what's so good I went today to get my stitches so I thought removed, and I have 30 Tatoos but I was so scared. Dr T cleaned my area for me and told the nurse get her a mirror to see , I was sooooo scared, how bout I have no sign of c section no scar nothing. I laughed and asked her can she Lipo my tummy. I've been going to Dr. t since 2011 and I love her my whole family loves her she brought me a joy I never though I would experience. I love the staff they put up with me and put up with the harassing people from disability lol . I sit in the waiting room and sometimes hear people complain about the wait , I want to say something but here's what if you want the best you are gonna wait. She does this not for the money it's because she cares. I love you Dr. T

Scarred unnecessarily

Posted on March 27th, 2013

Please ladies - do NOT schedule a surgery with this doctor. I will say, I trust that her diagnosis was correct adn she did send me for thorough labs, but after trusting her to perform a myomectomy I woke up with a scar from my naval to pubic hairline - yes - a 6-8 ince scar! In this day and age where there are minimally invasive techniques OR AT THE LEAST the use of the hairline incision, I was mortified to wake up and see that she had done a vertical incision. Im now looking for a plastic surgeon to repair this unnecessary damage. I've since been deemed to have unknown infertility issues although I was able to conceive before the surgery. If she cut my uterus the way she did my body, I'm sure the scarring is sever. I have an appointment with another surgeon to have a laparoscopy done to see if there are any scars/adhesions that can be removed. Dr. Toussaint has been in the field for many years and I believe is quite knowledgeable, but her techniques are antiquated and unnecessary. DON'T DO IT TO YOURSELF!!!

Best OB/GYN ever

Posted on November 30th, 2012

She helped tremendously by making a split second decision which saved my baby girl's life. God bless her.

Unsatisfied

Posted on September 24th, 2012

Not only does Dr. Milord keep you waiting, but she does not introduce herself to you. As a first-time patient, she did not sit down with me prior to the PA giving a physical. She then went on to criticize my weight, as she seems to only be concerned for pregnant women. She only caters to a certain size female, as she crudely made remarks about my size. She then went on to compare me to another patient who left her office. Even another girl who visited her prior to me left with a mad look on her face. I have had it with these doctors who had to struggle to get where they are now in life, only to treat patients as though your obligated to attend her office. Please, choose another GYN.

poor service

Posted on June 19th, 2012

very poor

LOVE DR.TOUSSAINT

Posted on November 21st, 2011

Dr. Toussaint has been my OB-GYN since 2000. She is caring, and very down to earth. She makes certain as her patient, you are very well taking care of and that is a biggie for a baby like me. Because, she is so GREAT, I followed her practice from Brookdale to Downstate. Her staff can be a bit unruly at times,but she puts them in their place if ever brought to her attention. KUDOS to Dr. Toussaint! Thank God for her!

need more people like her to work

Posted on August 14th, 2010

Every time that I went to see her she and her staff always take good care of me. Both her and the other at the front desk alway take the time to explain to me in simple words what I don't understand. We need people like her to work. She doesn't do her work because of the need of money, but because she is enterested in the people and love what she does. People like her make you feel comfortable to talk with.

Posted on July 10th, 2017