Dr. Mary Trites MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 10th, 2013
Horribly rude. Felt like she was making fun of me and basically treating me like I'm stupid. Did not try to help me at all. Would NEVER go back to her.

March 23rd, 2013
Need the Best Doctor?
The most medical significeints was she always went the extra mile. I went in because of shortness of breath and fatigue, she did several test, one of them an EKG which came out good. However, she wanted to cover all the bases and sent me to a Cardiologist and I ended up needing 3 stents put in my heart. Had she not gone the extra mile I may not be writing this now. She never rushed a visit or appear to have one foot out the door. I always felt like she knew me as a person not just a patient. She recently left my clinic and I will miss her dearly. If I ever move and need to change doctors I will look her up and if she were in my area I would go to her in a heartbeat. Mary, If you read this, let it be known that I've heard from several of my friends that they will miss you also. God bless you.

March 9th, 2012
Not a committed Dr. Didn't feel she cared at all....unprofessional in solutions to medical problems.

July 5th, 2011
dr mary trites is the best overall dr i have had so far. when you go in to see her she is really paying attention and listens closely. she is not located close to me but no matter the distance she is my dr and always will be. she asks questions and makes very accurate diagnosis. she is not afraid to refer you to someone if this is needed on a scale of one to ten she is for sure a ren