Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Tse
Dr. Mary Tse, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CT. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Tse is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital and Hospital Of St Raphael. Dr. Tse has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Tse has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Mary Tse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CT.
Dr. Effie Chang
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Orange, CT 0 mi49
Dr. Daniel Paik
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Orange, CT 1.65 mi10
Dr. Amina Ahmed
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Milford, CT 2.62 mi34