Dr. Mary Tsuang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Tsuang?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 12th, 2016

Absolutely Amazing Doctor!

Dr. Tsuang was my gynecologist when I had my daughter and from the first time I met her up through the emergency C-section and even after delivery with every appointment she was fantastic! She took the time to listen and answer questions, never kept me waiting long and genuinely seemed to care. I cannot say enough good things about her! I already referred multiple friends and they love her as well. Truly the best Dr. I have ever had.

October 5th, 2015

Dr. Tsuang is great!

Dr. Tsuang has a fantastic bedside manner. She is always eager to answer all my questions. She delivered my first son and it was a breeze. She came in on her DAY OFF to deliver my second son. Fantastic doctor!!

January 23rd, 2015

Love her!

I have to say I don't understand some of the bad reviews--I loved her! She was so sweet, made me feel comfortable. Non-dramatic, understanding and sensitive to my issues. I would definitely go back to her. She gave me lots of referrals to specialists I need. I was so nervous because of a bad experience I've had at past OBGYN offices and Dr. Tsuang was just terrific. The clinic was nice too--punctual and friendly.

April 20th, 2013

the WORST

She was rude, VERY late, unapologetic and unprofessional. Seems to be superficial and prejudice because I'm a little overweight, not that it's her field or business. I would not recommend her to my worst enemy.

March 25th, 2013

Dr. Tsuang

Dr. Tsuang Delivered my baby in 2009 and now that I am pregnant with my second (living in California), I have found it hard to be satisfied with my care, mainly because I had such a great experience with Dr. Tsuang. She also delivered my best friends baby as well. Every appointment, she made every effort to listen to my questions and concerns. Not only that, almost every appointment I had, she would bring out the portable ultrasound and let me see my daughter, on the ultrasound screen. I don't know a lot of physicians who give this much attention to their patients. When I was a week overdue we scheduled an induction and she made sure it was scheduled on her shift, because she wanted to be the one to deliver my daughter. If I was still living in Seattle I would be having my second baby with her. I just wanted to write this review to let any incoming patients know that the reviews on here don't reflect my experience with Dr. Tsuang at all. She is great, my only complaint is that the front desk staff at the time was kinda rude, but that lady isn't the one delivering your baby, so who cares? Dr. Tsuang is an excellent choice!

February 28th, 2013

not reccomended if your overweight or obese

If your overweight or obese i dont reccomend this doctor as she always torments you about your weight and had someone else deliver my baby.

February 20th, 2013

Would not Recommend

Office staff was rude, I had my first baby with Dr. Tsuang, they said they had sent me a letter in the mail but I had never recieved, when I spoke to someone in their billing department she talked to me like I was stupid. Also, Dr Tsuang is too quick to pick up the knife, I had a C section with my son because her shift was almost over. Not to mention they don't to VBAC's even if you are a good candidate. C section's are more expensive, and I refuse to see a Doctor who treats me like a walking dollar sign and no a human

April 18th, 2012

Horrible

Pushed for a c-section after the baby was already beginning to crown. Could not give good explanation as to why baby need to be born c-section. For my next baby I went to a different doctor and he reviewed my birth record and said there was no reason he could find why I had to have a c-section with my previous baby under Dr. Tsuang. Dr. Tsuang is too quick to go for the knife. I cannot recommend her. Not only that she asked my husband while I was "out" during the c-section if she should tie my tubes (according to my new OB/GYN) that was illegal for her to even ask. Thankfully my husband said no. Dr. Tsuang simply put is an awful doctor.

October 26th, 2016