A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Andrews is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Andrews, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Andrews has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Longview Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andrews accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary U. Andrews practice?
Dr. Mary Andrews practices Ophthalmology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Ophthalmologists.