A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Andrews is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andrews
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Andrews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Andrews, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Andrews has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Longview Regional Hospital
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Uffelman Andrews MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mary U. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Mary Andrews has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Andrews practices Ophthalmology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Ophthalmologists.