A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Ulmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Ulmer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Ulmer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulmer graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Ulmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ellen Ulmer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Ulmer practice?
- Dr. Mary Ulmer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Ulmer practices Pediatrics near Beaverton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Beaverton Pediatricians.