A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Ulmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Ulmer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Ulmer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulmer graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Ulmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ulmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Ulmer practice?
Dr. Mary Ulmer practices Pediatrics near Beaverton, OR.
See Beaverton Pediatricians.