A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Ulmer is Excellent. Dr. Ulmer has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Ulmer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulmer graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ulmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ulmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Ulmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Ulmer practice?
Dr. Mary Ulmer practices Pediatrics near Beaverton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Beaverton Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Ulmer, Dr. Molly Ulmer, Dr. Marlyn Ulmer, Dr. Marybeth Ulmer, Dr. Mimi Ulmer, Dr. Marianne Ulmer, Dr. Polly Ulmer, Dr. Marisela Ulmer