A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Unanue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Unanue
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Unanue Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Unanue graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Louise Unanue MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Unanue practice?
- Dr. Mary Unanue has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Unanue practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Rheumatologists.