A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Graham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Graham, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Radiation Pneumonitis
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Graham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps County Regional Medical Center
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Graham MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary Graham practice?
- Dr. Mary Graham has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Graham practices Radiation Oncology near Rolla, MO.
See Rolla Radiologists.