A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Graham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Graham, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Radiation Pneumonitis
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Graham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
- Phelps County Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Graham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary Graham practice?
Dr. Mary Graham practices Radiation Oncology near Rolla, MO.
See Rolla Radiologists.