A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Vaccarello-Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Vaccarello-Cruz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Vaccarello-Cruz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccarello-Cruz graduated from Escuela De Medicina 'Juan N. Corpas', Santa Fe De Bogota. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Vaccarello-Cruz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Vaccarello-Cruz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Vaccarello-Cruz practice?
- Dr. Mary Vaccarello-Cruz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Vaccarello-Cruz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Pediatricians and Palm Beach Gardens Pediatric Specialists.