A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Vajgrt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Vajgrt is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vajgrt
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Vajgrt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Injuries
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Vajgrt graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Vajgrt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
- Borgess - Pipp Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary E Vajgrt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Vajgrt practice?
- Dr. Mary Vajgrt has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Vajgrt practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Family Physicians.