A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Van Derelde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Derelde graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Van Derelde has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Van Derelde MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Van Derelde practice?
- Dr. Mary Van Derelde has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Van Derelde practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.