A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Van Derelde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Derelde
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Van Derelde Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Derelde graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Van Derelde has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Van Derelde MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Van Derelde practice?
- Dr. Mary Van Derelde has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mary Van Derelde practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.