A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Van Hal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Van Hal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Van Hal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Hal graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Van Hal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary P Van Hal MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary P. Van Hal practice?
- Dr. Mary Van Hal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Van Hal practices Internal Medicine near Keller, TX.
See Keller Internists.