Learn more about Dr. Mary Van Hal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Van Hal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Van Hal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Hal graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Van Hal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Van Hal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary P. Van Hal practice?
Dr. Mary Van Hal practices Internal Medicine near Keller, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Keller Internists.