Dr. Mary Vanderlick MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Bellaire, TX

3.6

October 6th, 2016
Safety Professional
Best experience with a physicians office ever! Very little wait, if any. Dr. Vanderlick took time to answer all my questions and explained my condition. I felt like I was a person not a insurance carrier or a number. I don't plan on going anywhere else for this type care. A VERY PROFESSIONAL PHYSICIAN with a SMILE.

November 4th, 2015
Terrible Doctor
If you care at all about getting better see someone else.

August 5th, 2015
Would not see again
I went to Dr. Vanderlick with a persistent headache that wouldn't go away. When I got an MRI she breezed over it not giving it the attention it deserved. This doctor attempts to make you feel like you cares but she doesn't. Her office manager takes WEEKS to call you back if she even does. Have an emergency? Good luck getting in contact. They scheduled an appointment with me after my last visit and were extremely adamant that I don't miss the appointment. They even made the appointment closer in time then we usually do which was unusual. So I booked flights and a rental car(as this doctors WAY out of town for me). On a Friday at 4PM just 5 days before I was suppose to see her my appointment was scheduled without reason and absolutely no attempt was made to reschedule me. They had called me 2 days prior to confirm I was coming as well still.

January 21st, 2015
He office Manager SUCKS!!!!
Dr. Vanderlick is an amazing Doctor. The office manager sucks though! She has a thick accent that you cannot even understand. She thinks she owns the practice. She's very unprofessional and cannot handle patients problem. They need someone who is compassionate to run the practice. I'm thinking of switching doctors because I'm tired of seeing her Office Manager. She's rude to the patients and staff.

July 24th, 2013
Awesome Doctor!!
Dr. Vanderlick is one of the most professional, caring doctors I have ever met! On my first visit, Dr. Vanderlick greeted me by shaking my hand and was extremely attentive. She took detailed notes and offered me a diagnosis right away. She has a wonderful bed side manner and is so approachable. She even called me back personally when I had a concern. I love Dr. Vanderlick and highly recommend her!

May 23rd, 2012
Eric Perkins DDS
Took my dad to see her and she was so sweet to him and nailed the diagnosis.......a breath of fresh air!!

February 17th, 2012
Wonderful Neurologist!
Excellent, caring doctor. Very knowledgeable and personable. I trust her to create my healthcare plan. I highly recommend her!