A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Varghese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Varghese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Varghese, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Varghese graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Varghese has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Varghese MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary Varghese practice?
- Dr. Mary Varghese has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Varghese practices Internal Medicine near Sunnyvale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Sunnyvale Internists.