A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Verardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Verardi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Verardi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Verardi graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Verardi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Verardi MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Verardi practice?
- Dr. Mary Verardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Verardi practices Internal Medicine near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Internists.