inactive

Mary C Vernon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

May 15th, 2015
Brilliant MD. Has saved my life. Wheat and gluten have been making me extremely ill. I appreciate her honesty about my situation as I truly wish I'd listened and acted sooner. I wish my mother would be more supportive with my treatment plans. She's lovely, but I'm concerned for her as we share common ailments. Thank you, Dr. Vernon for all you have done to stay strong with a tough theory that is above all else, the truth of the matter. God Bless!

February 23rd, 2012
I have had numerous medical problems following my Roux-en-Y 10 years ago. I found her again after 25yrs. (She delivered my first baby) And she has been a godsend. She is the first Dr. who has taken the time to listen to me and demand answers!!! What a lovely woman! I also have been following her advice because she is so passionate and it makes me want my health back!!

January 31st, 2011
So far so good!
I have been to see Dr. Vernon twice. She ran diagnostic tests and saw me two weeks later with the results and her recommendations for lifestyle/diet change to low carb. She is absolutley passionate about the subject. I found her to be warm and sincere.

February 7th, 2009
Cares about her patients, but has so many patients it is difficult to get in to see her specifically.