A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Vogt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Vogt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Vogt, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogt graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Vogt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Jean Vogt MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Vogt practice?
- Dr. Mary Vogt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Vogt practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Pulmonologists.