A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Vogt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Vogt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Vogt, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogt graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Vogt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- East Cooper Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vogt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Vogt practice?
Dr. Mary Vogt practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Charleston Internists, Charleston Critical Care Practitioners, and Charleston Pulmonologists.