A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Voltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Voltz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Voltz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Voltz graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Voltz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Nh Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital
- Southern New Hampshire Region.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Voltz MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Voltz practice?
- Dr. Mary Voltz has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Voltz practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Nashua, NH.
See Nashua Internists, Nashua Oncologists, and Nashua Hematologists.