A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Voltz is Good. Dr. Voltz has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Voltz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Voltz graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.More Education & Awards
Dr. Voltz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Nh Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital
- Southern New Hampshire Region.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Voltz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- Cigna - 31 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Voltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Voltz practice?
Dr. Mary Voltz practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Nashua, NH.
See Nashua Internists, Nashua Hematologists, and Nashua Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Voltz, Dr. Mamie Voltz, Dr. Mara Voltz, Dr. Mari Voltz, Dr. Maria Voltz, Dr. Mariah Voltz, Dr. Mariam Voltz, Dr. Marian Voltz