A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Wake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Wake, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Wake, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wake graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wake has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Watson Wake MD is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary W. Wake practice?
- Dr. Mary Wake has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Wake practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Carlsbad, CA.
See Carlsbad Neurologists and Carlsbad Psychiatrists.