Learn more about Dr. Mary Wake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Wake, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wake
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wake Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Wake, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wake graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wake has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Watson Wake MD is a female Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary W. Wake practice?
- Dr. Mary Wake has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Wake practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Carlsbad, CA.
See Carlsbad Neurologists and Carlsbad Psychiatrists.