A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Wakim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Wakim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wakim graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Wakim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ellen Wakim MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Wakim practice?
- Dr. Mary Wakim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Wakim practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Fernando, CA.
See Los Angeles Allergists and Los Angeles Pediatricians.