A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Walsh, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Walsh, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Walsh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Norine Walsh FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mary N. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Mary Walsh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Walsh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Noblesville, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.