Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Wang
Dr. Mary Wang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rowland Heights, CA, with another office in Alhambra, CA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wang is affiliated with Garfield Medical Center, Alhambra Hospital Medical Center and San Gabriel Valley M.C. AHMC. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Wang has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mary Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rowland Heights, CA.
Dr. Zune Liu
Rowland Heights, CA 0.01 mi21
Dr. Dejun Wang
Rowland Heights, CA 0.03 mi30
Dr. Kuo Hsien Chang
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Rowland Heights, CA 0.03 mi36