A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Wardell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Wardell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Wardell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Wardell graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Annette Wardell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Wardell practice?
- Dr. Mary Wardell has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Wardell practices Family Medicine near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Family Physicians.