A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Washington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Washington, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Colon Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Precancerous Conditions
- Stomach Cancer
- Tumor Surpressor Gene (Adenomatous Polyposis Coli
Education & Awards
Dr. Washington graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Washington has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Nashville V A Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Kay Washington MD is a female Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Washington practice?
- Dr. Mary Washington has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Washington practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pathologists.