Dr. Mary Wellhoner MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2015
Good doctor; Hideous staff
Unfortunately, this poor rating falls on the shoulders of Dr. Wellhoner's staff. I was a patient with Dr. Wellhoner who had to choose another OB/Gyn because of a change in my insurance carrier. I was delighted to return when my new carrier covered her office. But with only one visit, I've been embroiled with numerous improper billing on the part of her nursing and billing staff. It's just not worth it to stay as her patient.

November 11th, 2014
Terrible experience
The staff is rude, and the billing department doesn't know what they are doing. Dr. Wellhoner has a terrible bedside manner and zero compassion. She is one cold fish! Go elsewhere.

June 29th, 2014
Dr. Mary Wellhoner did my surgery. I am a diabetic and needed extra care. Dr. Wellhoner went above and beyond with that care. The staff at the Women's Wellness Center was also very friendly.

June 10th, 2014
Fantastic Care
Going to a GYN appointment has always been a very uncomfortable experience, but Dr. Wellhoner's care and attention was very appreciated. She actually seemed to care about my health and talked to me about the variety of interventions possible for my menopausal symptoms. Thank you Dr. Wellhoner and I'll certainly tell my girlfriends about you.

September 11th, 2012
Very concerned about money. Sarcastic.

February 13th, 2012
Office service is like fast food - get them in get them out
I've been a patient for over 5 years and each time I visit for exams, I feel as though the dr spends as little time as possible and rushs through my appt. Little to no time spent discussing health issues. Exception nurse shows more compassion than the dr. Front Office staff are rude and not welcoming.

September 27th, 2010
Excellent Care
I highly recommend Dr. Wellhoner and her staff as they are professional, take alot of time, answer questions and follow up regularly. I have been treated by her and her staff for over 12 years and they go the extra every time. I came to her with some medical problems and she had the answer for me. I've had a few crisis' that needed dealt with immediately and she and her staff were always there for me. She made the proper diagnosis several times and was able to treat me effectively to relieve symptoms. I feel comfortable calling for advice anytime and always get a prompt response. Even on weekends or after hours! I will continue to be a patient as long as I am able. I'm fortunate to have hooked up with this team!

September 26th, 2010
I would highly recommend Dr. Wellhoner to anyone seeking a great doctor. Her staff is amazing and Dr. Wellhoner very patiently takes all the time needed to make sure her patients are happy and informed.

September 24th, 2010
Your the best!!
Wouldn't go anywhere else...EVER.Thanks for always taking so much time with me and my girls on our visits. I've never felt rushed and feel that you always listen to my issues. I would refer you to anyone looking!!!Hi Stacy :)

September 22nd, 2010
Always Professional
With each visit I have had at Dr. Wellhoner's office, all her supporting staff and of course Dr. Wellhoner have always been very professional, friendly, kind and give me the time I need for my visits.

September 22nd, 2010
Exceptional expertise with my perimenopausal symptoms.

September 15th, 2010
I have been a patient for a number of years and have experienced quality care from Dr Wellhoner. I have been touched by the personal approach to health care from the entire office. Her nurse is so wonderful and Dr Wellhoner's APN is also a great asset to her practice. I appreciate their holistic approach to medicine. It is so refreshing to be able to talk with a doctor and her staff and have them really listen to you.