Obstetricians & Gynecologists

645 Sierra Rose Dr
Ste 204
Reno, NV 89511
775-352-9355
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
by Sandy Miller on Jun 29th, 2014

Dr. Mary Wellhoner did my surgery. I am a diabetic and needed extra care. Dr. Wellhoner went above and beyond with that care. The staff at the Women's Wellness Center was also very friendly.

|  Fantastic Care  |  show details
by SP on Jun 10th, 2014

Going to a GYN appointment has always been a very uncomfortable experience, but Dr. Wellhoner's care and attention was very appreciated. She actually seemed to care about my health and talked to me about the variety of interventions possible for my menopausal symptoms. Thank you Dr. Wellhoner and I'll certainly tell my girlfriends about you.

Sep 11th, 2012

Very concerned about money. Sarcastic.

|  Office service is like fast food - get them in get them out  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2012

I've been a patient for over 5 years and each time I visit for exams, I feel as though the dr spends as little time as possible and rushs through my appt. Little to no time spent discussing health issues. Exception nurse shows more compassion than the dr. Front Office staff are rude and not welcoming.

|  Excellent Care  |  show details
by Maureen Mahoney on Sep 27th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Wellhoner and her staff as they are professional, take alot of time, answer questions and follow up regularly. I have been treated by her and her staff for over 12 years and they go the extra every time. I came to her with some medical problems and she had the answer for me. I've had a few crisis' that needed dealt with immediately and she and her staff were always there for me. She made the proper diagnosis several times and was able to treat me effectively to relieve symptoms. I feel comfortable calling for advice anytime and always get a prompt response. Even on weekends or after hours! I will continue to be a patient as long as I am able. I'm fortunate to have hooked up with this team!

by Marla J. Musselman on Sep 26th, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr. Wellhoner to anyone seeking a great doctor. Her staff is amazing and Dr. Wellhoner very patiently takes all the time needed to make sure her patients are happy and informed.

|  Your the best!!  |  show details
by Lee Shontz on Sep 24th, 2010

Wouldn't go anywhere else...EVER.Thanks for always taking so much time with me and my girls on our visits. I've never felt rushed and feel that you always listen to my issues. I would refer you to anyone looking!!!Hi Stacy :)

|  Always Professional  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2010

With each visit I have had at Dr. Wellhoner's office, all her supporting staff and of course Dr. Wellhoner have always been very professional, friendly, kind and give me the time I need for my visits.

Sep 22nd, 2010

Exceptional expertise with my perimenopausal symptoms.

by Denise on Sep 15th, 2010

I have been a patient for a number of years and have experienced quality care from Dr Wellhoner. I have been touched by the personal approach to health care from the entire office. Her nurse is so wonderful and Dr Wellhoner's APN is also a great asset to her practice. I appreciate their holistic approach to medicine. It is so refreshing to be able to talk with a doctor and her staff and have them really listen to you.

|  Caring  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2010

I've always had a great experience at The Women's Wellness Center. Dr. Wellhoner, the nurse practitioners, and the office staff always treated me kindly and truly showed care in their services. Any woman in the Reno/Sparks area looking for a wonderful GYN, this is the place to go!

|  Rude Receptionist  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2010

The receptionist Martha was so rude in trying to make an appointment. I decided not to be seen by this office and cancelled my appointment.

|  Dont know how to bill insurance and impersonal experience  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2010

After 3 impersonal experience and never actually meeting the doctor, I had to fight for over a year with the staff to bill my insurance correctly. After time and time again asking them to recent the claim because of insurance code issues they sent me to collection. I later found out that they never resent the claim. I would never go back to the office. The nurse practitioner was un-friendly and did not resolve my issue.

|  Still miss her ...  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2010

I am a former patient of Dr. Wellhoner and I wish I could find another Ob/Gyn like her (we moved). She is caring and patient and she saw me through two pregnancies one of which was high risk. She delivered my daughter so gently that I did not tear and did not need an episiotomy and she was an 8lb baby.

|  hello  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2010

Ive always had a wonderful experience at Dr.wellhoners office and would recommend her to my friends and family

May 17th, 2010

Dr. Wellhoner practically forced me to have tests she thought I should have and treated me like I was lying about everything. Everything came back negative (Hello I think I would know if I had gonorrhea!!) as I said it would. She didn't trust my faith in my partner and tried to tell me that he might have cheated and given me an STD. I was overall offended and frustrated with my experience. The nurses and office staff were very kind though.

|  the best  |  show details
by westerngirl on Oct 22nd, 2007 on kudzu.com

this office is very comfy, they make you feel right at home, dimmed lights and cozy furniture in the waiting area, makes for a more relaxed office visit.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com