A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Welp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Welp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Welp, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Welp graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Welp has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Welp MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary Welp practice?
- Dr. Mary Welp has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Welp practices Family Medicine near Midlothian, TX.
See Midlothian Family Physicians.