Learn more about Dr. Mary Welp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Welp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welp
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Welp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Welp, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Welp graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Welp has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Lucille Welp MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Welp practice?
- Dr. Mary Welp has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Welp practices Family Medicine near Midlothian, TX.
See Midlothian Primary Care Doctors.