Dr. Mary Welp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Welp?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mary Welp?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 5th, 2017

Thorough, considerate

My family and I have seen Dr. Welp for several years. I am always incredibly impressed with how thorough and knowledgeable she is. She takes the time to discuss things and always asks if I have any questions. I particularly appreciate that she is aware of the cost of medication that she prescribes. Knowing that my husband and I don't have insurance, she will prescribe accordingly, if possible, and even advise on cheapest pharmacy. Her directness and sense of humor eases the stress of a doctor's visit. Love Dr. Welp!

April 29th, 2016

Remembers my history. All of the Staff

December 22nd, 2015

wonderful doctor

February 1st, 2014

Wow! Dr. Welp is outstanding as was her staff. I have nothing but praise for them. I am so happy to have been referred to her. Thanks!

May 22nd, 2012

Great diagnostician

Dr. Welp spends the extra time needed to get an accurate diagnosis even when the problem is not immediately evident. Her caring and compassionate nature sets her patients at ease. I highly recommend this doctor.

August 27th, 2010

MIss her

Dr. Mary is an excellent doctor. Yes, you will probably have to wait unless you are the first appointment of the day or first after lunch; but that is because she is not in a rush to see her patients. She spends the time to make sure you know and understand what's going on with your body. Plus she is NOT a pill/prescription pusher - she lets you know if there are alternative therapies.She moved her practice out to the "country" to become a Country Doctor. I can see that she would fit that role perfectly, but I so miss her and now she's too far away for me to continue as her patient. How do I find a replacement?

May 4th, 2009

I have been a patient with Dr. Welp for almost 25 years. She is amazing. She will spend as much time with you as she needs, because this she may tend to run a bit late. She is a caring human being, unlike most Dr's who hurd you through the office like cattle. I am not that impressed with her office help, but she had nothing to do with hiring them. She is my favorite Dr. I would highly recommend her to all my friends

August 4th, 2017