Overall Review

Remembers my history. All of the Staff

December 22nd, 2015
wonderful doctor

January 31st, 2014
Wow! Dr. Welp is outstanding as was her staff. I have nothing but praise for them. I am so happy to have been referred to her. Thanks!

January 22nd, 2013
Dr. Welp has been part of our family, treating our (now-adult) son and daughter as well as my husband and me since 1986. She is, without doubt the most caring, accessible, intuitive and outstanding caregiver of any kind/specialty we have ever seen. Her medical expertise is without question. She has seen us through some serious medical diagoses, including chronic illness and emergency situations,and in every stage of life. Each time, she considered the needs of our whole family as she treated the one of us that has been "the patient". When there was a delay in the waiting room we've known it it to be only because she is giving another patient the same time and attention she always gave us...and each of her patients, well worth minutes in the waiting room. Dr. Welp has left our immediate area, and after trying for several years and with other doctors, we will make the drive to her current office to return to the level of care and peace of mind we know we can count on when we call Dr. Welp.

May 22nd, 2012
Great diagnostician
Dr. Welp spends the extra time needed to get an accurate diagnosis even when the problem is not immediately evident. Her caring and compassionate nature sets her patients at ease. I highly recommend this doctor.

August 27th, 2010
MIss her
Dr. Mary is an excellent doctor. Yes, you will probably have to wait unless you are the first appointment of the day or first after lunch; but that is because she is not in a rush to see her patients. She spends the time to make sure you know and understand what's going on with your body. Plus she is NOT a pill/prescription pusher - she lets you know if there are alternative therapies.She moved her practice out to the "country" to become a Country Doctor. I can see that she would fit that role perfectly, but I so miss her and now she's too far away for me to continue as her patient. How do I find a replacement?

May 3rd, 2009
I have been a patient with Dr. Welp for almost 25 years. She is amazing. She will spend as much time with you as she needs, because this she may tend to run a bit late. She is a caring human being, unlike most Dr's who hurd you through the office like cattle. I am not that impressed with her office help, but she had nothing to do with hiring them. She is my favorite Dr. I would highly recommend her to all my friends