A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Welsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Welsh, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Welsh graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Welsh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Welsh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary F. Welsh practice?
- Dr. Mary Welsh practices Surgery near Lawrenceville, NJ.