A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Ball is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ball
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ball Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Ball, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ball has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary C Ball MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Ball practice?
- Dr. Mary Ball has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mary Ball practices Family Medicine near Norton Shores, MI.