A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Ball is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Ball, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ball has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary C Ball MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Ball practice?
- Dr. Mary Ball has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Ball practices Family Medicine near Norton Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Lake, MI.