A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Whitaker is Excellent. Dr. Whitaker has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Whitaker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitaker graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Whitaker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whitaker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Whitaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary T. Whitaker practice?
Dr. Mary Whitaker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Whitaker, Dr. Mamie Whitaker, Dr. Mara Whitaker, Dr. Mari Whitaker, Dr. Maria Whitaker, Dr. Mariah Whitaker, Dr. Mariam Whitaker, Dr. Marian Whitaker