A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Whitaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Whitaker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Whitaker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitaker graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Whitaker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Theresa Whitaker MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary T. Whitaker practice?
- Dr. Mary Whitaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Whitaker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.