Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Whitehurst
Dr. Mary Whitehurst, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, VA, with another office in Norfolk, VA. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Whitehurst is affiliated with Bon Secours DePaul Medical Center, Sentara Norfolk General Hospital and Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center. Dr. Whitehurst has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Whitehurst has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mary Whitehurst is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.