A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Whitehurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Whitehurst is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Whitehurst, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitehurst graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Whitehurst has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Candace Whitehurst MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Whitehurst practice?
- Dr. Mary Whitehurst has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Whitehurst practices Internal Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Internists.