A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Whitworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Whitworth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitworth
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Whitworth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Whitworth, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitworth graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Whitworth has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary S Whitworth MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Mary S. Whitworth practice?
- Dr. Mary Whitworth has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Whitworth practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Infectious Disease Doctors.