A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Whitworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Whitworth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitworth
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Whitworth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Whitworth, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitworth graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Whitworth has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary S Whitworth MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Mary S. Whitworth practice?
- Dr. Mary Whitworth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Whitworth practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.