A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Whitworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Whitworth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Whitworth, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitworth graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Whitworth has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whitworth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans