A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Williamson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williamson
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williamson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Williamson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Williamson MD is a female Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Williamson practice?
- Dr. Mary Williamson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Williamson practices Otolaryngology near Suwanee, GA.
See Suwanee Otolaryngologists.