A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Winscott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Winscott is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Winscott, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Winscott graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Winscott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Michelle Winscott MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Winscott practice?
- Dr. Mary Winscott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Winscott practices Family Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Tempe Primary Care Doctors.