A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Winscott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Winscott is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Winscott, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Winscott graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Winscott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Michelle Winscott MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Winscott practice?
- Dr. Mary Winscott has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Winscott practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Tempe, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors.