A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Winscott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Winscott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winscott
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Winscott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Winscott, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Winscott graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Winscott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Michelle Winscott MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Winscott practice?
- Dr. Mary Winscott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Winscott practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.