Learn more about Dr. Mary Wirshup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Wirshup is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wirshup
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wirshup Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Wirshup, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Wirshup graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Wirshup has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brandywine Hosp Trauma Center, Coatesville, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Brennan Wirshup MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary B. Wirshup practice?
- Dr. Mary Wirshup has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mary Wirshup practices Family Medicine near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Broomall, PA and Downingtown, PA.
See Exton Family Physicians.