Learn more about Dr. Mary Wirshup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Wirshup is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wirshup
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Wirshup Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Wirshup, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Wirshup graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Wirshup has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brandywine Hosp Trauma Center, Coatesville, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Brennan Wirshup MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary B. Wirshup practice?
- Dr. Mary Wirshup has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mary Wirshup practices Family Medicine near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Broomall, PA and Downingtown, PA.
See Exton Family Physicians.