A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Wittman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Wittman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittman graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Wittman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Beth Wittman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary B. Wittman practice?
- Dr. Mary Wittman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Wittman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Kirkland, WA.
See Kirkland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.