Overall Review

March 23rd, 2012
Mis-Diagnosed
I really like her as my doctor and have had good experiences with her. But she mis-diagnosed me? I had dizziness and she told me I must have been sick or had a cold but I told her I had neither. She gave me nose spray. The dizziness continued so I went to my ear doctor who THOROUGHLY checked me out and I had a nose infection and needed antibiotics. The office in Buchanan is not good because the staff there is overwhelmed and can't handle the high volume of patients. I find the Ossining office better because more staff on hand.

January 13th, 2012
Good doctor should have a better staff
I stopped seeing Dr. Wolfe because her office was unprofessional, rude and indifferent. I write this now because 4 years ago my daughter had to be re- immunized because the office had lost her records. She needed the records again and was told that the re-immunization records were also missing! There is no excuse for this. Also, their sterilization procedures are dangerous. Dr. Wolfe is a wonderful caring doctor but she needs to have a better office.

January 29th, 2010
HORRIBLE Office Staff
I was told that I needed a PET Scan, I mean its only my life right! The office staff took 3 days to get back to me after she wrote the Radiology RX and that was even after I left 3 messages for them. When they finally did get back to me, they referred me to a hospital that didn't perform PET Scans. It took another 2 hours to figure out what hospital did them and how to get the RX to them. Dr. Wolfe is attentive and thorough but if you have no patience for scatter brained disorganized staff to support her, STEER CLEAR!!!!!!

May 4th, 2009
Excellent ability to diagnose. Always current on medical information.A patient advocate. Funny.

March 3rd, 2009
Many Physicians Can Learn A Lesson From Dr. Wolfe
Empathy is a primary component of the Dr./Patient relationship and has proven to play a major role in the ability of a Patient to recover. Based on this and Dr. Wolfe's amazing ability to "LISTEN" to her patients allows her to stand head and shoulders above her peers. This coupled with a well rounded education and diagnostic capability makes me confident and comfortable in placing my health concerns in her exceedingly capable hands. That is saying a lot in the current state of healthcare.