Dr. Mary Wonderly MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 1st, 2015
She is a wonderful caring Doctor !

September 19th, 2014
Not as great a doctor as the 2 reviews state
Just received a letter stating she was terminating my husbands relationship since I called the office to inquire about a plan of care that is to be discussed with the PATIENT. Sandy at the office called to say the doctor wanted an appt with him. When he went the previous time they did not update his medications that she increased from 40mg to 60mg AFTER he told her that his legs were increasing in pain which is a side effect of statins!! AGAIN she ordered an ultra sound of his liver knowing again this is a SIDE EFFECT of statins. His levels were off but only were 58 and high normal is 40. I guess I was expecting the doctor to call THE PATIENT to see what the issue was but she did NOT. She instead sent a certified letter to terminate him as a patient. How unethical and irresponsible to not find out why the patient was unsatisfied. I do not believe she had the right SHE HAS NEVER BEEN OWED A PAYMENT OVER 30 DAYS AND I HAVE TO PAY THROUGH A HEALTH SAVINGS ACCT. WE DO NOT RECEIVE MEDICAID/ASSISTANCE. PLEASE BE LEARY. She also sees two family members who are on Zoloft and both were unaware of this med being an antidepressant. They were told "it will help your mood" It's very scary that a doctor is there to assist you in your care not dictate what you should be doing. By the way I'm a registered nurse and it saddens me that instead of doing the correct thing and CALL the first thing she did was terminate the doctor/client relationship. I have spoken to numerous physicians who stated "just get away from her, she appears to be in an office where she wants elderly clients that don't argue with her explanations"

May 21st, 2012
What a Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Wonderly and her office staff are all caring and thoughtful towards all people that enter her offices, be they Vendors, Patients or Visiters. I was in her office for a scheduled, short notice medication application and was wondering about my cough, shortness of breath and extremlysore chest and baCK muscles. The nurse said to stop and make an appointment. As I was going to make the appointment Dr. Wonderful walked by and inquired how I was feeling. After talking, She invited me back in right away, without an appointment and checked my problems, wrote a prescription for needed medicine and asked me to keep her posted on the results. Her wholoe office staff is as caring as she is.

September 28th, 2010
Wonderful!
Was beside myself when my doctor no longer took my insurance. I met Dr. Wonderly & all my worries disappeared. Her bedside manor is the best I have ever seen. She is very attentive & seems truly concerned when you are talking with her. She is a true wonder in this day & age.