A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Wyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Wyers is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Wyers, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyers graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Wyers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
- Northwest Medical Imaging
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ruth Wyers MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary R. Wyers practice?
- Dr. Mary Wyers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Wyers practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Winfield, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists and Chicago Pediatric Specialists.