A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Wyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Wyers is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wyers
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wyers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Wyers, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyers graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Wyers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
- Northwest Medical Imaging
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ruth Wyers MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary R. Wyers practice?
- Dr. Mary Wyers has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Wyers practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists and Chicago Pediatric Specialists.