- 23 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
- 3 comments
- 2 specialties
- 1 location
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary Tang has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Mary Tang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Richland Hills, TX.
Dr. Sabina Amin
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Geriatric Medicine, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
North Richland Hills, TX 0.72 mi5
Dr. David Martin
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
North Richland Hills, TX 0.81 mi17
Dr. John Thompson
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Hurst, TX 0.86 mi39