Dr. Mary Tang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Tang?

September 17th, 2015

Dr. Tang has been seeing my mom for almost a year now and she is very thorough and caring. Dr. Tang has changed mom's medicines to the point that now Mom's blood pressure is staying consistently normal which I have not seen in many years. She spends as much time as necessary at each appointment sometimes 2 hours or more getting all the necessary information to assess my mom's condition. My mom has severe dementia and Dr. Tang changed her medicines for this condition from some that previous Doctors had prescribed that can contribute to strokes in the elderly. She was on this right away at the first visit to get this corrected by prescribing an alternative medicine that does not contribute to strokes in the elderly. My mom is in a Memory Care facility and it is so nice and stress free to meet Dr. Tang at the facility, very comfortable for my Mom not having to take her to a Doctor's office. I love this Concierge service! My mom was having some extensive dental work done and I noticed on a Sunday that her cheek was swollen and she apparently had a tooth infection and I couldn't reach her Dentist and contacted Dr. Tang, she immediately sent an prescription for antibiotics to our Pharmacy and I was able to get Mom's infection taken care of quickly. Dr. Tang was in church when she took care of this for us! My mom is doing so much better now than she has in several years and I contribute this to the great care she is getting from Dr. Mary Tang. I highly recommend Dr. Tang!

August 31st, 2015

An Exceptional Doctor

In my opinion Dr. Tang is an exceptional doctor. Dr. Tang never gave up trying to heal an aggressive skin condition inflecting my elderly mother when treatments prescribed by others were failing. She was the first person to notice a medication oversight at my mother's former assisted living facility when others chose to remain ignorant. She has a professional manner and comprehensive knowledge. You can ask questions and she follows up on any issues. She will work with you and for you loved one.

August 28th, 2015

Great doctor

Since being with Dr Tang the last 7 years, my 92 year old Mother's health has improved. Dr Tang diagnosed a problem last year and had me take her in for testing. They discovered colon cancer which was operated on successfully and my Mother has recovered. Had she not discovered it early, Mom would never have survived. Dr Tang is thorough, interested, knowledgable, honest, responsive and very caring. You couldn't find a better doctor. And she comes to you!

August 31st, 2017