A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Yankaskas is Excellent. Dr. Yankaskas has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Yankaskas, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Breast Cancer and Breast Pap Test.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yankaskas graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yankaskas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yankaskas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Yankaskas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Yankaskas practice?
Dr. Mary Yankaskas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Cape Coral Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Yankaskas, Dr. Mamie Yankaskas, Dr. Mara Yankaskas, Dr. Mari Yankaskas, Dr. Maria Yankaskas, Dr. Mariah Yankaskas, Dr. Mariam Yankaskas, Dr. Marian Yankaskas