Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Aug 13th, 2014

I found her very condescending and dismissive. She appears not interested in making the patient feel comfortable or listened to. She gives vague answers to questions and then the visit is over.

|  Aloof  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2014

She seemed dismissive and uninterested in my concerns. Went to her after e.r. visit. E.R. visit couldn't 100% determine what was causing pain in pelvic area. They asked me to follow up with my gynecologist because they believed it was fibroids. I already felt uneasy about her after 1st visit with her but figured sunce she had my information on file it and she specialized in women's issues (only gyno, not ob) that she would give me answers. Instead she said that if the e.r. doctors couldn't determine anything, then neither could she. I asked her what it could be and she listed a few things. I asked if there was any way to find out. She said, "Let's just cross our fingers and hope it goes away." Then she a smiled and abrubtly ended the appointment. I wish female doctors were forced to have nurses in with them at all times like male doctors. She seems very angry. I haven't been to a doctor since because I don't trust the health system anymore.

|  show details
Apr 28th, 2014

Seemed snippy and argumentative. Didn't seem interested in my complaint. Spent very little time with me and seemed put out when I asked questions.