Dr. Mary Yee MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Marlboro, NJ

no change

July 24th, 2016
Dr yee is a wonderful person she knows her stuff.

October 3rd, 2014
Professional Expertise like no Other!
Dr. Yee overcame many obstacles to become the experienced, professional, intuitive physician she is today. From over twenty-three years experience with her as the experienced doctor for my two children who are twelve years apart, she remains highly recommended, informative and educates her patients on every level.

July 22nd, 2014
Child was sick during closed office hours and Dr. Yee still took out the time to see him and call in an Rx on the weekend. So grateful and committed every since. Never a let down!

June 29th, 2012
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Yee but the woman who currently does the referrals for the office is extremely rude. NEVER had a referral problem until the past 6 months and I have had a problem with EVERY referral for the past 6 months. Most recently, I was told repeatedly by BCBS that I needed a referral for physical therapy for my child. Woman who does the referrals said she would not issue a referral for PT. After explaining that BCBS said I must get one from my PCP and asked to speak with someone else, I was told she is the one I need to speak to about referrals and that she has been doing referrals for over a year and she would not issue the referral for PT or transfer me to speak with someone else. Although my child can and wants to continue seeing Dr Yee through college, this has left us no choice but to find a new PCP. This is not the first referral issue I have had with the office, but unfortunately it will be the last. This woman insists that she knows better how referrals work than the people at BCBS. BCBS only solution was if our current PCP won't give us a referral to find a new PCP. As much as we LOVE Dr. Yee, I guess we have no other choice.