Overall Review

November 1st, 2016
Excellent Service & Care
Dr. Yoder took a great deal of time to get to know me and my overall health on my initial visit. I never felt rushed and she explained things as though she truly cared. The support staff was excellent as well.

June 15th, 2015
Dr. Yoder is a very kind, caring doctor. She LISTENS to the patient. I have had several medical issues during the last 25 years. Dr. Yoder has solved my issues. My quality of life has greatly improved since I became her patient.

August 25th, 2014
BA;MA
Most doctors I've visited lately were more comfortable with their computers and never saw my eyes. Dr. Yoder saw me as a human being worthy of good care and I look forward to getting well with less pain.

July 28th, 2014
Does not pay attention to health issues
I came to this doctor with a few questions and concerns that she ignored and blew off. I do not trust her because she does not gather information nor investigate thoroughly to better help me. The front desk girl is extremely rude from the get go she yelled at me because they only verified my insurance an hour before my first appointment, it also takes a lot of going behind them to make sure referrals have been received at least. I have to call everyday and try for someone to help me. When I had to get a referral I called to just see if they had received the request for An MRI and the front desk was very rude and disrespectfully hung up the phone on me.

August 20th, 2013
A Doctor that listens
I am more than a bit doctor-phobic and have had a challenging time finding compassionate, gestalt-approached health care. However, from the minute I met Dr Yoder, she really put me at ease and made it easy to talk about my health. She spends lots of time asking questions and REALLY listening to the answers and actually knows how to have a conversation with the patient and not just speak "at" them. With her support I have overcome medical issues I wasn't even aware of but that were severely impacting my life and happiness. Her care doesn't just stop at your temperature and aches. She is compassionate and observant in appointment after appointment and my health is critically improved because of it. I recommend Dr Yoder to friend after friend. Let me now recommend her to YOU.

May 18th, 2010
Down to earth and knowledgeable
Dr. Yoder has been a pleasant surprise. I had seen another Dr. for a long time, but she is very good also. Laid back and will listen.

December 29th, 2009