A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Youssef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Youssef is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Youssef
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Youssef Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Youssef graduated from University Of Alexandria. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Youssef has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Denton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary George Hanna Youssef MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary G. Youssef practice?
- Dr. Mary Youssef has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Youssef practices Cardiology near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Flower Mound, TX.
See Lewisville Cardiologists.