A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Youssef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Youssef is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Youssef
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Youssef graduated from University Of Alexandria. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Youssef has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Denton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary George Hanna Youssef MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary G. Youssef practice?
- Dr. Mary Youssef has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Youssef practices Cardiology near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Cardiologists.