Dec 12th, 2015

It was refreshing to meet a doctor who will talk to you. Unfortunately when we talked surgery and I told her about an article I read on line she got defensive, thought I was insulting her anesthesiologist and asked "What were you doing mucking around in an anesthesiology site?" I was looking for a support group but I didn't get to tell her that. She thought I didn't understand the site, or was confused and seemed to imply I was lying." I wasn't. I hadn't booked marked the site but did find a similar one and hope to send her the article. Maybe she was having a bad day or something. Despite her giving me time, I felt I was demeaned and not listened to. Doctors are human. I have seven years in medical editing. a degree in physiological psychology and believe I did understand the article. She didn't believe I did. I left her office feeling dejected.

Delighted show details Delighted
Aug 16th, 2012

Dr Baker has earned my complete trust and respect in more than 8 years I have been her patient

May 22nd, 2010

This is the rudest and most uncaring doctor I have ever met. I have never been spoken to as rudely and disrespectfully as her. For all her expertise, she told me nothing that I didn't already know from the internet. I will never recommend her to anyone!!! I wouldn't even let her near a dying animal. This is the most uncompassionate doctor I have ever met. If you are refered to her don't expect any compassion; expect a lot of blame placing, no compassion for your concerns and a hard pitch on surgery. She may teach for the University of Oklahoma but this woman needs to take a course in Bed Side Mannner 101. I will be canceling my next appointment with her.